Sunday 16 June 2013

Telling Our Stories was an amazing program



“Telling Our Stories was an amazing program that allowed me to learn so much about my history and myself. As a student, I worked diligently on my project that had to do with thoughts of a new invention. During the program we were paired up with a mentor and my mentor was DNJ, we usually call her as DNJ mam, dnj helped me out so much through the project and she also became a great mentor/friend.Dnj supported me and we are still good friends to this day. When I look back I see that I gained so much potential and so much more knowledge. These earnings were from all the workshops we held like the spoken word workshop in our university.
Telling Our Stories has definitely made me a stronger and more knowledgeable student about my own history.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment